The Grant Cardone Foundation First Generation Scholarship
The Grant Cardone Foundation First Generation Scholarship will support 2 deserving students from the College of Business. Students interested in applying will be required to submit a video answering the following questions:
- How will this scholarship help you to achieve your academic goals and overcome any financial obstacles/challenges?
- What do you plan on doing with your education after college and how will financial empowerment help you to achieve that?
- What does 10x mean to you?
- Do you come from a single parent/fatherless household? (Optional Response)
- Students must be the first generation in their family to attain a college degree
- Must be a resident of the State of Florida
- Must be a degree-seeking undergraduate student enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours per semester
- Must demonstrate financial need by completing the FAFSA application and be eligible for a Pell Grant
- Must be enrolled in the College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a video answering the application questions. You may upload your video to YouTube or Google Drive and provide the link.