FIU Online GET STARTED Scholarship
FIU Online has established the GET STARTED Scholarship to support students who may be challenged with hardships due to the impact of COVID-19.
The FIU Online GET STARTED Scholarship is an award of $1,000, provided once during the Summer 2021 semester.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must be new admitted students for the Summer 2021 semester in any of the below fully online or hybrid programs.
Scholarship is limited and students are encouraged to apply early.
Eligible Fully Online and Hybrid Programs:
1. Online Master of Science in Engineering Management
2. Online Master of Science in Logistics Engineering
3. Online Master of Science in Hospitality Management
4. Hybrid Executive Master of Public Administration
1. Be a fully admitted new student in the above-mentioned programs.
2. Scholarship application must be submitted by the scholarship application deadline.
3. This application is for students starting their program Summer 2021.
1. This scholarship opportunity is for new students beginning in the Summer 2021 semester. If you are beginning your program in a later semester, please check the FIU Academic Works website (https://fiu.academicworks.com/) later to look for the scholarship opportunity for your beginning semester.
2. Meeting any or all of the above requirements does not guarantee receipt of a scholarship.
3. Scholarship amounts are subject to change.
4. The award will be disbursed in the Summer 2021 semester., after the add/drop date and tuition payment due date of each semester.
5. Scholarships are non-transferable.
6. Students who are recipients of the FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship or the FIU Online Corporate and Community Scholarship are not eligible for the FIU Online GET STARTED Scholarship.