FIU Online Corporate and Community Scholarship
FIU Online has established the Corporate and Community Scholarship to award a limited number of students who are employees or members of select industry organizations.
This scholarship is eligible to students who are:
- Employees of companies which are partners of FIU Online’s Corporate Education Initiative (http://fiuonline.fiu.edu/corporate)
- Employees of organizations making an impact in our communities and industries
- Members or participants of professional industry organizations which are partners to FIU Online
The FIU Online Corporate and Community Scholarship is an award of $2,000, divided and disbursed over the first 3 semesters in equal installments.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must be new admitted students for the Summer 2021 semester in any of the below fully online or hybrid programs.
Scholarship recipient selection is competitive, and students are encouraged to apply early.
Eligible Fully Online and Hybrid Programs:
1. Online Master of Science in Engineering Management
2. Online Master of Science in Logistics Engineering
3. Online Master of Science in Hospitality Management
4. Hybrid Executive Master of Public Administration
1. Be a fully admitted new student in the above-mentioned programs
2. Maintain continuous enrollment each semester
3. Scholarship application must be submitted by the program application deadline
4. This application is for new students starting their program Summer 2021.
1. This scholarship opportunity is for new students beginning in the Summer 2021 semester. If you are beginning your program in a later semester, please check the FIU Academic Works website later to look for the scholarship opportunity for your beginning semester.
2. Meeting any or all of the above requirements does not guarantee receipt of a scholarship.
3. Scholarship amounts are subject to change.
4. The award will be distributed and disbursed over the first 3 semesters in equal installments, after the add/drop date and tuition payment due date of each semester.
5. Scholarship requires continuous full-time enrollment (part-time enrollment for flexible programs) and students must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA in the admitted program.
6. Scholarships are non-transferable.
7. Students who are recipients of the FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship or the FIU Online GET STARTED Scholarship are not eligible for the FIU Online Corporate and Community Scholarship.
Please provide a 1 to 2 page essay answering the following question: How will your degree help you advance your industry?
Employer or Organization Verification
In order to verify employment or membership, student must provide the below information. By providing this information, student authorizes FIU to contact employer to verify employment or organization to verify membership or participation.
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Position at Company / Organization
4. Department at Company / Organization
5. Company / Organization Email
6. Company / Organization Phone Number
Employer / Organization Information:
1. Name of Company / Organization
2. Company / Organization Website
3. First and Last Name of HR Contact or Organization Contact:
4. Email of HR Contact or Organization Contact
5. Phone Number of HR Contact or Organization Contact