FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship
FIU Online has established the Academic Merit Scholarship to award a limited number of students who exhibit strong academic credentials upon admission.
The FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship is an award of $2,000, divided and disbursed over the first 3 semesters in equal installments.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must be new admitted students for the Spring 2021 semester in any of the below fully online programs.
Scholarship recipient selection is competitive, and students are encouraged to apply early.
Eligible Fully Online Programs:
1. Master of Science in Engineering Management
2. Master of Science in Construction Management
3. Master of Science in Logistics Engineering
4. Master of Science in Hospitality Management
5. Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction: Elementary Education
6. Master of Public Health
7. Master of Health Services Administration
1. Be a fully admitted new student in the above-mentioned programs
2. Minimum 3.25 GPA in upper-division undergraduate coursework based on transcript evaluation
3. Maintain continuous enrollment each semester
4. Scholarship application must be submitted by the program application deadline
5. This application is for students starting their program Spring 2021
Note: Meeting any or all of the above requirements does not guarantee receipt of a scholarship. Scholarship amounts are subject to change. The award will be distributed and disbursed over the first 3 semesters in equal installments, and requires continuous full-time enrollment (part-time enrollment for flexible programs) and must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA in the admitted program. Scholarships are non-transferable. Students who are recipients of the FIU Online Corporate Education Initiative Scholarship are not eligible for the FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship.