FIU Online Corporate and Community Scholarship
FIU Online has established the Corporate and Community Scholarship to award a limited number of students who are employees or members of select industry organizations.
This scholarship is eligible to students who are:
- Employees of companies which are partners of FIU Online’s Corporate Education Initiative (http://fiuonline.fiu.edu/corporate)
- Employees of organizations making an impact in our communities and industries
- Members or participants of professional industry organizations which are partners to FIU Online
The FIU Online Corporate and Community Scholarship is an award of $2,000, divided and disbursed over the first 3 semesters in equal installments.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must be new admitted students for the Spring 2021 semester in any of the below fully online programs. Scholarship recipient selection is competitive, and students are encouraged to apply early.
Eligible Fully Online Programs
1. Master of Science in Engineering Management
2. Master of Science in Construction Management
3. Master of Science in Logistics Engineering
4. Master of Science in Hospitality Management
5. Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction: Elementary Education
6. Master of Public Health
7. Master of Health Services Administration
8. Master of Science in Computer Engineering
1. Be a fully admitted new student in the above-mentioned programs
2. Maintain continuous enrollment each semester
3. Scholarship application must be submitted by the program application deadline
4. This application is for students starting their program Spring 2021
Note: Meeting any or all of the above requirements does not guarantee receipt of a scholarship. Scholarship amounts are subject to change. The award will be distributed and disbursed over the first 3 semesters in equal installments, and requires continuous full-time enrollment (part-time enrollment for flexible programs) and must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA in the admitted program. Scholarships are non-transferable. Students who are recipients of the FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship are not eligible for the FIU Online Corporate Education Initiative Scholarship.
Please provide a 1 to 2 page essay answering the following question: How will your degree help you advance your industry?
Employer or Organization Verification
In order to verify employment or membership, student must provide the below information. By providing this information, student authorizes FIU to contact employer to verify employment or organization to verify membership or participation.
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Position at Company / Organization
4. Department at Company / Organization
5. Company / Organization Email
6. Company / Organization Phone Number
Employer / Organization Information:
1. Name of Company / Organization
2. Company / Organization Website
3. First and Last Name of HR Contact or Organization Contact:
4. Email of HR Contact or Organization Contact
5. Phone Number of HR Contact or Organization Contact