Rewards Network/Mel Chasen Scholarship
Scholarships are awarded to outstanding Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management undergraduate students who are in their senior year, enrolled full-time and have a focus on Food and Beverage Management. Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and may be U.S. citizens or international student on an aid eligible visa.
Questions- contact the Office of Scholarships at email@example.com.
- Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Essay on why you chose Food and Beverage Management as a career (no longer than two pages).
- Please upload a current resume that provides educational and professional background information
- Choose the option that best represents your career focus
- Faculty member Letters of Recommendation