FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship
FIU Online will award scholarships acknowledging academic achievement to select students in select online graduate programs who exhibit strong academic credentials upon admission.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must be new admitted students for the Fall 2020 semester in any of the below fully online programs. Scholarship award varies by program. Scholarship recipient selection is competitive and limited, and students are encouraged to apply early.
Total Scholarship Award for Eligible Fully Online Programs:
1. Master of Science in Engineering Management (Award of $2,500)
2. Master of Science in Construction Management (Award of $2,000)
3. Master of Science in Logistics Engineering (Award of $2,500)
4. Master of Science in Hospitality Management (Award of $2,500)
5. Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction: Curriculum Development (Award of $1,800)
6. Master of Science in Special Education: Autism Endorsement (Award of $1,800)
7. Master of Science in Educational Leadership ($2,000)
8. Master of Science in Higher Education Administration ($2,000)
9. Master of Public Health ($2,700)
10. Master of Health Services Administration ($2,400)
1. Be a fully admitted new student for the Fall 2020 semester in the above-mentioned programs
2. Minimum 3.25 GPA in upper-division undergraduate coursework based on transcript evaluation
3. Maintain continuous enrollment each semester in the admitted master’s program from the above list with a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
4. Scholarship application must be submitted by the scholarship application deadline, August 31, 2020
5. This application is for students starting their program Fall 2020
Note: Meeting any or all of the above requirements does not guarantee receipt of a scholarship. Scholarship amounts are subject to change. The award will be distributed and disbursed over the first 3 semesters in equal installments, and requires continuous enrollment and must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA in the admitted program. Scholarships are non-transferable.
Students who are recipients of the FIU Online Corporate Education Initiative Scholarship are not eligible for the FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship.