Bacardi Scholarship Program
The Bacardi Scholarship Endowment supports students in the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management. The scholarship will be awarded to students enrolled in or accepted for admission to the University. Student must have at least a 2.5 GPA (so long student can showcase they have academic progress on increasing their GPA). Awarded during the 2021 academic year. Awarded for two consecutive semesters (Fall and Spring), as long as requirements are met.
This scholarship is open to the following students:
• incoming transfer students with a junior/senior standing
• currently enrolled undergraduates with a junior/senior standing
• enrolled in beverage management (preferred)
1. Why I chose hospitality/tourism as a career
2. Please upload a current resume that provides educational and professional background information
3. If awarded, are you willing to attend scholarship recognition/events and/or individual meeting with donor?
4. Academic Progress Statement/Image of courses (if under 3.0 GPA)
5. Expected graduation date (month and year)
If you have any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If selected as a recipient for this scholarship, please note the following:
Prior to disbursing your award, it is imperative that a “thank you” letter, a brief biography and an appropriate head shot be submitted via AcademicWorks.*