Spanish-language Journalism Master's Scholarship
The Spanish-language Master’s Scholarship, sponsored by Maria Antonieta Collins, is available to graduate degree-seeking students in the School of Communication and Journalism (SCJ) Spanish-language Journalism masters program. This scholarship is offering up to $500.
For consideration, the applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A graduate student pursuing a M.S. degree in the Spanish-language Journalism Program during the award period
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Submit a 2-page typewritten (double-spaced) essay on the subject of “Broadcast Journalism and the Latino Community”
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member (SCJ faculty preferred)
- School of Communication + Journalism
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a 2-page typewritten (double-spaced) essay on the subject of "Broadcast Journalism and the Latino Community"
- Please request a letter of reference.