UWS Jaclyn Elisse Torrealba Scholarship
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL UNIVERSITY WIDE SCHOLARSHIPS — the criteria below applies to all university-wide scholarships, unless otherwise specified under the additional specific criteria for each award:
• Fully admitted undergraduate degree-seeking student
• Undergraduate students must have a minimum 3.2
• Student must be enrolled FULL-time (12 credit hours) at the time of disbursement Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
• Submission of a typed personal statement (double-spaced, two-page maximum) that describes your career/professional ambitions.
• Submission of (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.
- Graduate of Braddock
- Preference to Political Science Majors
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or call 305-348-0349.