UWS Coral Gables Hospital Scholarship
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Fully admitted undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking student
• Undergraduate students must have a minimum 3.0, Graduate students must have a minimum 3.3
• Student must be enrolled FULL-time (12 undergrad/9 graduate) at the time of disbursement Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
• Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Submission of a typed personal statement (double-spaced, two-page maximum) that describes your career/professional ambitions. (Will be taken from the General Application)
• Submission of (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.
• Must be an employee or child of an employee of Coral Gables Hospital.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-348-0349.