UWS Colombian American Scholarship
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Fully admitted undergraduate degree-seeking student
• Undergraduate students must have a minimum 2.80
• Student must be enrolled at least PART-time
• Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Submission of a typed personal statement (double-spaced, two-page maximum) that describes your career/professional ambitions. (Will be taken from the General Application)
• Submission of (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.
• Colombian Descent with at least one parent born in Colombia
• Active community involvement
• Junior or Senior
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-348-0349.