Credit Sesame Financial Literacy Scholarship
Credit Sesame’s mission is to empower people to take charge of their credit and loans and achieve their financial goals.
In support of this mission, we want to promote financial literacy for students. Credit Sesame is proud to offer the Financial Literacy Scholarship for students interested in building a sound financial future.
All applicants for the Financial Literacy Scholarship must meet all of the following eligibility requirements to apply:
- Must be entering or enrolled as a full time student at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States. See Official Rules.
- Open to undergraduate students, graduate students, and professional students with at least one full academic year remaining in their relevant program.
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Open to students from all states.
- Must have an overall average Grade Point Average (“GPA”) of 3.0 at the time the application is submitted.
- Scholarship recipient must provide both enrollment and unofficial transcript verification.
- All application questions must be answered fully.
- Essay must be written in English only.
For more information please click the “Visit” button below