Pinecrest Gardens Scholarship & Internship
Pinecrest Gardens 5K Scholarship & Internship Opportunity
Criteria and Responsibilities:
- Must be a current Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management student with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Junior, senior or graduate student level
- Preference given to a focus in event management, marketing, or food & beverage management
- Able to commute to Pinecrest Gardens
- Requires 16 hours a week in person
- Creating a business plan for Pinecrest Gardens
Finalists will have a brief meeting with a Pinecrest Gardens member.
For more information, email email@example.com or call (305) 348-0349.
- Supplemental Questions
- Why I chose hospitality/tourism as a career
- Submit an Academic Resume
- Choose the option that best represents your career focus
- Do you meet all award criteria and will you meet all internship responsibilities?