Gannett Foundation & National Association for Hispanic Journalists Scholarship
The Gannett Foundation & National Association for Hispanic Journalists Scholarship is available to undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking students in the School of Communication + Journalism (SCJ).
For consideration, the applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A current member of the National Association for Hispanic Journalists. Submit proof.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- An undergraduate or graduate student pursuing any major in the SCJ during the award period
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 credits undergraduate or 9 credits graduate) during the award period (Fall 2020 – Spring 2021)
- Submit a 2-page typewritten (double-spaced) essay about your career goals, reasons for choosing the profession, and where you would like to work in the future
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member (SCJ faculty preferred)
Award for Fall & Spring (2020-2021)