The Marriott Scholarship is offered to students of the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management. Summer 2020 Award.
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- Full-time undergraduates and graduates
- Minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Preference is given to students pursuing a career in lodging.
If selected as a recipient for this scholarship, please note the following:
Prior to disbursing your award, it is imperative that a “thank you” letter, a brief biography and an appropriate head shot be submitted via AcademicWorks. Students are also required to make an appointment with the CSHTM Career Services Office before disbursement, if awarded. Students can make an appointment through Handshake- Be sure to send confirmation of this appointment onto your Post-Acceptance Application. If you have already met with their office, you can use previous confirmation emails/letters.