UWS Badia Spices Scholarship
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Fully admitted undergraduate degree-seeking student
• Undergraduate students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
• Student must be enrolled FULL-time
• Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Submission of a typed personal statement (double-spaced, two-page maximum) that describes your career/professional ambitions.
• Submission of (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.
• Must be a resident of Miami Dade or Broward County.
• Preference may be given to applicants who demonstrate an interest in, or commitment to, the spice industry. Active involvement in related professional associations or with companies could be accepted as indication of such interest.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or call 305-348-0349.