Ramon A. Arbesu Scholarship
Scholarship awarded 2020-2021
Award amount: $1,000.00 ($500.00 Fall 2020 & $500.00 Spring 2021).
• Freshman Architecture Student enrolled in Design 2 for Spring
• Recipients must have a grade point average of 3.5 (on a 4.0= A scale) or higher
at the time of selection.
• Recipients may be U.S. citizens, permanent residents or international students.
• Demonstrated financial need based on federal financial aid standards determined
by the University’s Financial Aid office.
• Interested students are to submit a maximum (10) 8/5”x11” page PDF of
their work. The first page must include a 250-word text of the student’s work and architectural interests. The PDF can be a maximum of 5 MB. This will be a blind review. All work is to be anonymous. PDF is to be named with only the student’s panther I.D. followed by d4 or d6 and the bea ex: 123456_d2_arbesu.pdf The PDFs are to be submitted no later than March 27, 2020 at 5:00pm to: http://archfiu.pbworks.com. upload in “scholarships” folder
(Please note when you are uploading your pdf, you will need to get permission
first – ask for permission and then you will be granted it.)
• Failure to follow these guidelines will result in disqualification.