Nicolas Quintana Scholarship
Scholarship awarded 2020-2021
Award amount: $1,000.00 ($500.00 Fall 2020 & $500.00 Spring 2021).
• Architecture students are to be in good academic standing with a
minimum average 3.0 GPA.
• Architecture students are to be enrolled in Architectural Design Studio 8
or Architectural Design Studio 9 for Spring
• Recipients may be U.S. citizens, permanent residents or international students.
• Interested students are to submit a maximum (10) 8/5”x11” page PDF of
their work. The first page must include a 250-word text of the student’s work and architectural interests. The PDF can be a maximum of 5 MB. This will be a blind review. All work is to be anonymous. PDF is to be named with only the student’s panther I.D. and the word quintana ex: 123456_quintana.pdf The PDFs are to be submitted no later than March 27, 2020 at 5:00pm to: http://archfiu.pbworks.com upload in “scholarships” folder
(Please note when you are uploading your pdf, you will need to get permission
first – ask for permission and then you will be granted it.)
• Failure to follow these guidelines will result in disqualification.