BEA International Scholarship
- Scholarship Awarded (2020-2021)**
Award Amount $1,000.00 ($500.00 Fall 2020 & $500.00 Spring 2021)
Selections: (2) Design 4 $1,000.00 each & (2) Design 6 $1,000.00 each)
• Degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in
the architecture degree program offered by the School of Architecture.
• Recipients must have a grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0= A scale)
or higher at the time of selection.
• Recipients may be U.S. citizens, permanent residents or
• Students are to be enrolled in Architectural Design Studio 4 or
Architectural Design Studio 6 and Formative Architectural Studio 2 for Spring
• Interested students are to submit a maximum (10) 8/5”x11” page PDF of
their work. The first page must include a 250-word text of the student’s work and architectural interests. The PDF can be a maximum of 5 MB. This will be a blind review. All work is to be anonymous. PDF is to be named with only the student’s panther I.D. followed by d4 or d6 and the bea ex: 123456_d4_bea.pdf The PDFs are to be submitted no later than March 27, 2020 at 5:00pm to: http://archfiu.pbworks.com. upload in “scholarships” folder
(Please note when you are uploading your pdf, you will need to get
permission first – ask for permission and then you will be granted it.)
• Failure to follow these guidelines will result in disqualification.
- Supplemental Questions
- Architecture Scholarship student’s work and architectural interests. (Please see description for specific document details)