Los Angeles Immigration Lawyers Scholarship
The Los Angeles Immigration lawyers at the Law Offices of Joshua L. Goldstein, P.C. work exclusively as Immigration Attorneys and we understand the journey doesn’t end once we finish working with you. We are pleased to announce our 2017 “Los Angeles Immigration Attorney Scholarship”. We understand that immigrants to the United States face hurdles unlike many native born citizens, and sometimes these hurdles seem too difficult to overcome. We hope that by offering this scholarship to foreign born students, and children of foreign born students (with or without lawful status) we can help ease the burden of paying for post-high school education.
We want to foster leaders in the immigrant community by helping to provide access to post-high school education to enable students in this community to transition into the leaders of tomorrow. We are particularly encouraging applicants from students without traditional sources of financial assistance including, undocumented immigrants, DACA recipients, and students currently in the green card application process. We will be giving out the $1,000 Scholarship by the end of 2017 after our review of scholarship applications is complete.
- Submitting a completed application using the form below
- Be included in one of the following categories: 1. Foreign born student who now resides in the US or 2. US born student whose parents originated from another country.
- Proof of Enrollment or future enrollment in Post-High School education (trade school, graduate school, etc).
- Selection Criteria
- Follows directions provided
- Essay quality
- Transcript from last institute of education
For essay requirements, and more information, please click the “Visit” button below