The Texas Law Dog Animal Rescue Scholarship
Aulsbrook Law Firm is passionate about supporting individuals who dedicate their time and efforts to protecting, supporting, and saving animals in need. Matthew Aulsbrook enjoys spending his time fostering dogs in hopes that they find a permanent, loving home. Whether it is adopting a rescue animal or volunteering with a foundation that supports compassion towards animals, we appreciate individuals who serve animal welfare initiatives.
Animals are selfless and friendly creatures who often don’t have the utilities or means to defend themselves against the outside world. We are grateful for the individuals who stand up to defend these creatures and protect their well beings. This year Aulsbrook Law Firm is excited to announce the Animal Rescue Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship opportunity will be awarded to a caring individual who demonstrates their love for animals and a commitment to increasing animal welfare.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The Animal Rescue Scholarship is available to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- High school students who will be enrolled at a college or university for the upcoming semester are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for this scholarship candidates must submit:
- A current resume with updated contact information and status as a student
- An original essay of approximately 750 words (12-point, Times New Roman font preferred) which answers the following prompt: Discuss your personal relationship with a rescue animal or volunteer animal organization and how it has impacted your life. How do you dedicate your time to helping animals and animal rescue organizations?
- An updated transcript from the applicant’s current institution. Applicants may substitute an unofficial transcript if an official transcript is unattainable.