NPI Dashboard Education Scholarship
At NPI Dashboard, we value education and helping students in need. We believe it’s also important that students understand health and healthcare. Our scholarship is essay-based with one deadline during the year.
To enable students to have better opportunities, we are pleased to offer an annual $600 scholarship to an individual who is currently attending an accredited United States college or graduate school.
To apply for the 2019 scholarship contest, applicants must submit a 700-900 word essay on the following topic:
What type of healthcare system would best serve the entire nation of the United States of America?
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by November 1, 2019 – 5 PM CST.
- Essay must NOT be previously published.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format (.doc / .docx). Links to Google Docs or PDFs will not be considered.
- Applicants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application.
- Applicants must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
- Applicants should include their name, address, and phone number.
- Applicants must show proof of enrollment in an accredited United States college or graduate school.
- No additional information should be included.
For more information please click the “Visit” button below