NEWH South Florida Chapter Scholarship
- Actively enrolled student: 2-year program freshman and above, 4-year sophomore / second year and above, or graduate level – Southern Florida area
- 3.0 GPA (cumulative) overall “B” average or grade percentage of 83% – 86% equivalent.
- Financial need through college for past/current/upcoming tuition or program approved books/supplies.
- Major and career objective within a hospitality related field (interior design, architecture, hospitality management, culinary, etc.)
- Scholarships open to international students
- To request a PDF application please contact NEWH, Inc and submit form through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail to Jennifer Delmas 1929 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Coral Gables, FL 33134 OR apply online: www.newh.org (Scholarship/Chapter Scholarship Application/South Florida).
Include with your Application
- Official Transcript
- Up to 3 letters of recommendation: (example from professor, advisor, employer, etc.)
- Student Essay 500-word maximum to include:
- Background of yourself and your experience
- Your goals and objectives after graduation
- What prompted you to choose this career?
- Contributions you have made to your school program or to fellow students through leadership/participation
- Why is obtaining this scholarship important to you?
- If your application is not accepted, what plans do you have for financing?
For more information and to apply, please click the “Visit” link below or visit https://newh.org/chapter-scholarships/