Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship
- Be a U.S. Resident
- Accepted or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the US
- Demonstrated good character and academic achievement
- Pumphrey law Scholarship Application
- Current high school or college transcript or enrollment verification
- Typed 800-1000 word essay on one of the following topics:
- The impact of alcohol and memory loss in sexual assault allegations.
- The Dangers of Social Media: How Social Media can impact your reputation, your future, and even lead to criminal charges.
- Influence of modern pop culture on the drug and alcohol consumption culture of college, and is this a negative or a positive for students? Give example
Completed materials can be submitted in the following manner:
- Please, no phone calls. Please direct all questions via email to Taylor Kurtz, Digital Marketing Specialist at Pumphrey Law, at Taylor@donpumphrey.com.
Three winners will be chosen
1st place– $750
2nd place – $500
3rd Place – $250
- The scholarship must be applied to tuition or other education-related expenses. The award will be paid to the winner’s educational institution directly.
For more information, please visit: https://www.pumphreylawfirm.com/resources/pumphrey-law-scholarship/