The Law Office of Matthew D. Sharp Short Essay Scholarship Contest
The Law Office of Matthew D. Sharp is proud to offer a privately funded scholarship essay contest to help one deserving student who submits the most creative, thoughtful and well-written essay in our scholarship contest.
If you’d like to apply, read the instructions below — including the essay prompt and deadline. All students who are currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States are welcome to apply.
To enter our scholarship essay contest, answer the following question in 300-500 words:
What do you think the legal consequences should be for falsely accusing someone of a crime, such as a hate crime or sexual assault?
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Students must be actively enrolled at the university with a valid student ID number and currently enrolled in classes in order to be eligible.
- Essays must be unique (not submitted elsewhere) and written by the student.
- All submissions should be in English.
- Applicants must read, understand, sign and return to us the (PDF) Matt Sharp Scholarship Essay Contest Application & Rules along with your submission.
- Applicants may only submit one essay per contest.
For more information please visit: https://sharpcriminalattorney.com/scholarship/