Hospitality Graduate Scholarship - Non-Florida Residents
Scholarships are available to admitted graduate Hospitality Management Students in the Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, BEGINNING IN FALL 2019 ONLY.
Must be a Non-Florida Resident (for tuition purposes)
Must be fully admitted student to Fall 2019 Master of Science in Hospitality Management, including:
- Real Estate Specialization
- Revenue Management Specialization
- Hospitality Real Estate Development Specialization
- Mega Events Specialization
- Joint Degree in International Real Estate and Hospitality Management (applicable towards Hospitality Management degree only)
Must be enrolled full-time (minimum 9 graduate credits during the term of award – Fall 2019 – Spring 2020)
Minimum 3.25 GPA as calculated by the Graduate Admissions Office (3.25 GPA in upper-division 60 credits)
To apply, students should submit a scholarship application including:
- Applicants must write a 1 – 2 page statement of professional goals, including reasons how receiving a scholarship is going to help them achieve their educational goals.
- Current resume
$5,000.00 ($2,500 each in Fall 2019 and renewable for $2,500 in Spring 2020 with 3.0 GPA)