Construction Association of South Florida
The Construction Association of South Florida Endowed Scholarship will be awarded to a student in the College of Engineering and Computing who meets the following eligibility criteria:
- Construction Management student in good standing, entering either junior or senior year.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Must submit a one-page statement of career goals in a 300 to 400 word essay.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student (12 credits) at Florida International University in the Fall semester of the awarded year (Fall 2019).
Recipients of the scholarship will be selected principally on the basis of their academic performance and potential to be leaders and/or productive members of the heavy/civil construction industries. Financial need may also be taken into consideration in the selection of recipients.
If you have any questions please contact The Office of Scholarships at email@example.com.