Carnival Gold Scholarship
• Full-time undergraduate student from Florida that will graduate from high school in 2020
• Minimum 3.5 GPA
• Must demonstrate financial need by completing FAFSA (https://fafsa.ed.gov/)
• Admitted in FIU’s Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management for Summer 2020/Fall 2020
• 1-2 page personal statement
• Application Deadline – February 3rd
• 5 renewable, full-tuition scholarships (including tuition/fees, room & board, books, academic tutoring, etc) of up to $20,000/year ($80,000/max)
Student must meet with the Writing Center to review essay, they will need confirmation that they visited the Writing Center.
- In-person interview for selected candidates
Students must also make an appointment to meet with the Chaplin School of Hospitality’s Career Development Office once they have been offered an award for disbursement of award.