Fleming College Scholarship
Our firm is proud to offer once again our College Scholarship for high school seniors and undergraduate students enrolled in 2 to 4-year colleges.
Each applicant will submit an essay of approximately 500 words or 2 minute video essay on the topic:
At what age did you receive your first smartphone? How do you think it impacts your day-to-day activities and how do you think it impacts you while you’re behind the wheel?
Eligibility and Guidelines
- Open to all high school seniors and undergraduate students;
- Prior recipients NOT eligible;
- Must be in word format (.doc or .docx);
- Email essays to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your full name, address, phone number and name of your school.
Essays will be judged based on clarity of content, originality and grammar.
For more information please visit: https://flemingattorneys.com/undergraduate-scholarship/