International Business Communications Scholarship
We are pleased to announce the 2019 Global Call Forwarding International Business Communications Scholarship. This scholarship has been created to support students with the opportunity to pursue their goals further by offering assistance with the cost of their education.
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university within the United States or abroad. Winners will be asked to provide a transcript showing a GPA of 3.0 of higher prior to receiving their winnings. This scholarship is not open to graduate students or high school students entering college.
How To Apply & Requirements
To apply for this scholarship you will need to choose a single topic from the 4 options listed below and
submit a minimum 800 word essay about that topic using the form below.
The essay topics (choose 1):
- How can a business expand internationally using virtual phone numbers and virtual office locations?
- How can advanced features of VOIP services help businesses located in multiple time zones?
- How can a business advertise and track their marketing efforts using virtual phone numbers?
- Please explain how using virtual phone numbers with call recording can give an advantage to sales and customer service professionals.
For more information and to apply, visit: https://www.globalcallforwarding.com/international-business-communications-scholarship/