Club Thrifty Scholarship Program
Club Thrifty is offering a $1,000 college scholarship available to at least one graduating high school senior or current undergraduate student each year. Applications are being accepted from January 2nd, 2019 until June 30th, 2019. A winner will be selected by August 1st, 2019. Should we not be able to reach the winner within seven days, we will select another winner.
This scholarship contest will be held on an annual basis. A contest winner (or winners) will be selected by our scholarship committee, and all decisions are final. Scholarships are non-renewable and applicants must submit a new application each year. Awards will be received in a one-time lump sum payment.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a graduating high school senior or currently enrolled in an undergraduate college, university, or trade school.
- Upon being awarded the scholarship, provide proof of enrollment in an undergraduate college, university, or trade school for the fall 2019 term.
- Complete and submit the application prior to the application deadline. (New applications must be received each year.)
- Be an American citizen.
How to Apply
Applying for the Club Thrifty scholarship program is easy. Simply follow these steps to get started:
- Write a 500-750 word essay answering the following questions:
- How do you (or will you) save money while attending college?
- What steps are you actively taking to minimize your student loan debt?
- (Note: Essays below 500 words or above 750 words will not be considered.)
- Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “*Scholarship 2019*” and include the following information:
- Your full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Current grade level
- Name, city, and state of high school or college you currently attend
- Name, city, and state of college, university, or trade school you will attend for Fall 2019 term
- Submit your essay and application information prior to the application deadline.
For more information, please visit: https://clubthrifty.com/scholarship/