Neal Davis Law Scholarship Essay Contest
Studying at the University of Texas not only prepared Neal Davis academically, but gave him the opportunity to meet his mentor, Dick DeGuerin. His collegiate experience shaped the lawyer Neal would become. What better way to pay that forward than by creating a scholarship opportunity for others?
2019 Scholarship Essay Question
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Deadline: March 31, 2019
To enter our scholarship essay competition, answer the following question in 500-750 words:
How has the #MeToo movement changed how schools deal with and talk about sexual assault on campus, and what approach in your view would best balance a victim’s right to justice with an accused’s right to due process/fairness?
- You must be a U.S. resident or resident alien who is registered at a U.S. college or university.
- Essays must be unique (not submitted elsewhere) and written by the scholarship application signator.
- All submissions should be in English.
- Applicants must read, understand, sign and return to us the (PDF) Neal Davis Law Scholarship Essay Contest Application & Rules along with your submission.
- Only one submission per student will be considered.
For more information, please visit: https://www.nealdavislaw.com/students/scholarships/