Grocery Manufacturer’s Representatives Scholarship
The scholarships are open to all eligible Honors College students; however, preference will be given to a business major who is interested in the field of consumer packaged goods/food industry. The student must be able to attend one GMR event annually. To be eligible, students must be either an entering or current Honors College student in good standing (minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA) and must have a history of outstanding academic performance.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a business Major who is interested in the field of packaged goods or the food industry?
- All applicants must submit an essay/personal statement (2-page, double-spaced) in which you describe your career goals, reasons for choosing the profession, and where you would like to work in the future. Remember, this is often the best opportunity you have to speak directly to the scholarship review committee! Please check spelling and grammar carefully before submitting your essay. We recommend you compose the statement in a different word processing program and then paste it into this box. Must be a minimum of 1,000 words.
- Please upload a current resume that provides educational and professional background information
- Please provide a short personal statement of your financial need (no more than two paragraphs).
- Are you or will you be a first generation college graduate in your family?