Well educated young people are the future of humanity. They will manage to make the world a better place, provided they have the necessary knowledge for it. DirectLoansLenders.Com pleads for qualitative education and understands that good education costs money. We have observed in our experience that education costs are one of the most frequent reasons for taking a loan.
The applicants will submit a work on one of the following topics:
- What Shortcuts Do You Have That Will Enhance Your Education and Future Employment
- Describe Something You Did In the Past That Changed The World to The Better
- The applicants must submit an essay of no less than 750 words.
- The work should be based on the realities of the American society, and discuss the depths of the problems encountered.
- The essay must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format and should not include any external links.
- The applicants must include their complete contact information, including name, date of birth, state, and city of residence.
- Applicants must also include information regarding the school they attend or plans to attend and proof of enrollment.
Who Can Apply?
The applicants must be:
- U.S.A. citizens or residents.
- Enrolled full time or part time in a school, college, professional, trade school or accredited university with in the U.S.
- Undergraduate students at an accredited U.S. college/university with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
For more information, and to apply, visit: https://directloanslenders.com/scholarship/