UWS RRAC Scholarship
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Fully admitted undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking student
• Undergraduate students must have a minimum 3.2 GPA, and Graduate students must have a minimum 3.3 GPA
• Student must be enrolled FULL-time during disbursement term (Fall 2019 and Spring 2020)
• Submission of a typed personal statement (double-spaced, two-page maximum) that describes your career/professional ambitions.
• Submission of (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.
• Must be a resident of the City of Sweetwater for one year.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-348-0349.