F. Schmeyer Rewards Network Scholarship
This award is for students enrolled in the Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management. Fall 2019 Awardees and Spring 2020 Awardees.
- Full-time students endorsed in the Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management who are seeking an undergraduate degree with a focus on food and beverage management
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation from a faculty member of the School, a resume, and an essay (2 page maximum) on why they are pursuing a career in food and beverage management
- Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Why have you chosen a program in the hospitality/tourism industry.
- Please submit your Academic Resume (no more than 2 pages, preferably 1 page).
- Letter of recommendation