Sciortino Family Scholarship
This scholarship is offered to full-time hospitality students with a focus in Culinary. It is open to the following students:
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- incoming freshman with qualifying GPA
- incoming transfer students
- currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students
Fall 2019 Awardees and Spring 2020 Awardees.
- U.S. citizens or permanent resident
- Minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0
- Preference is given to family of Sysco employees
If selected as a recipient for this scholarship, please note the following:
Prior to disbursing your award, it is imperative that a “thank you” letter, a brief biography and an appropriate head shot be submitted via AcademicWorks. An appointment must also be made to meet with the Chaplin School of Hospitality’s Career Development Office. Recipients will have two (2) weeks to complete these requirements or risk losing the scholarship. Acceptance of an award will serve as an agreement to these requirements.