SGA Residential Scholarship
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student who resides at a residency considered by the University to be on campus housing at either MMC or BBC
- Recipients must demonstrate a one-year contract with Housing and Residential Life
- Fully admitted degree-seeking student
- Must be enrolled full-time (minimum 12 undergraduate/9 graduate credits during the term of award- Fall 2019 and Spring 2020)
- Minimum undergraduate 3.0 GPA; graduate 3.3 GPA
- Must include one (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service
- Must be in good Judicial standing at the University
- Scholarship will be awarded evenly between the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters
For additional information or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-348-0349.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please request a letter of recommendation. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.
- Are you currently living in one of the residents halls recognized by the University?
- Residential Scholarship: Please submit a copy of your contract with Housing and Residential Life.