SGA Law Student Scholarship
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a Law Student
- Fully admitted degree-seeking student
- Must be enrolled full-time (minimum 9 graduate credits during the term of award- Fall 2019-Spring 2020)
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Must demonstrate leadership capabilities at FIU and in the community
- Must include one (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service
- Must be in good Judicial standing at the University
- Scholarship will be awarded evenly between the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters
For additional information or questions please email email@example.com or call 305-348-0349.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please request a letter of recommendation. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.