International Wine and Food Foundation Society Scholarship
The International Wine and Food Foundation Society (IWFS) Scholarship is offered to undergraduate students of the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management. Scholarships will be awarded to outstanding hospitality students who distinguish themselves outside the classroom through involvement with the Chaplin School, in campus activities and/or community events. Some experience in the wine and food industry is expected.
IWFS will pay the full in-state tuition for two students for one full academic year (Fall & Spring).
- Must be enrolled in FIU’s Wine or Food program with the intent of making it his/her career
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be a Florida resident
- Must have completed FAFSA demonstrating financial need
- Must agree to send an email or letter to the Foundation and FIU once every 2 years after you leave FIIU for a period of 10 years, updating the Foundation on their work experience which includes listing the positions you held and your employers for the previous two years.
If selected as a recipient for this scholarship, please note the following:
Prior to disbursing your award, it is imperative that a “thank you” letter, a brief biography and an appropriate head shot be submitted via AcademicWorks.* Students must also make an appointment to meet with the Chaplin School of Hospitality’s Career Development Office once they have been offered an award for disbursement of award. *