International Wine and Food Society Foundation Scholarship
The International Wine and Food Foundation Society (IWFS) Scholarship is offered to undergraduate students of the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management. Scholarships will be awarded to outstanding hospitality students who distinguish themselves outside the classroom through involvement with the Chaplin School, in campus activities and/or community events. Some experience in the wine and food industry is expected.
IWFS will pay the full in-state tuition for two students for one full academic year (Fall & Spring).
- Must be enrolled in FIU’s Wine or Food program with the intent of making it his/her career
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be a Florida resident
- Must have completed FAFSA demonstrating financial need
- Must agree to send an email or letter to the Foundation and FIU once every 2 years after you leave FIIU for a period of 10 years, updating the Foundation on their work experience which includes listing the positions you held and your employers for the previous two years.
If selected as a recipient for this scholarship, please note the following:
Prior to disbursing your award, it is imperative that a “thank you” letter, a brief biography and an appropriate head shot be submitted via AcademicWorks.* Students are also required to meet with the CSHTM Career Services Office before disbursement, if awarded. Students can make an appointment through Handshake. Appointments are with the CSHTM Career Services Office.