The Krist Law Firm, P.C. National Scholarship
Our Houston maritime lawyers are proud to announce that The Krist Law Firm, P.C. will be renewing our annual scholarship of $10,000 to award an individual student the financial resources to accomplish their educational goals and prepare for future career aspirations!
In order to be eligible for the The Krist Law Firm, P.C. National Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate good character and high initiative.
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- A completed application form.
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript. (Unofficial copies are acceptable)
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher/faculty member.
- A typed essay of 300-500 words about a time when you faced a significant ethical dilemma. What was the situation and what did you do?
- Additionally, include a brief personal statement as to why you deserve to receive this scholarship and in what way it will further impact your education. Applicants are highly encouraged to speak from the heart.
To apply and for more information, visit: https://www.houstoninjurylawyer.com/the-krist-law-firm-national-scholarship/