Communications for Research Annual Scholarship
Want to save $1000 in tuition? Communications for Research is here to help!
Communications for Research is offering an annual market research scholarship where the winner of the essay contest below will receive $1000 towards their tuition.
2018-2019 Essay Prompt
How do you see market research changing over the next 10 years?
In order to participate in this essay contest, the following criteria must be met:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be currently enrolled or will be enrolled at an accredited institution during the 2018-2019 school year
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student
How To Apply
- Write a 500+ word essay answering the prompt above
- Files must be in Microsoft Word Document or PDF format.
- Email your essay to email@example.com with “CFR Scholarship Submission” and your name in the subject line.
- All essays must be submitted by June 1st, 2019.
How the Winner Will Be Chosen
- All submissions will be reviewed by the CFR employees that make up the scholarship committee.
- You will be scored based on the use of original content, creativity, organization, and presentation.
- The winner will be announced on July 1st, 2019.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. We are looking forward to your submissions!