The Truman Scholarship was designed to honor President Harry S. Truman. The Truman Scholarship Foundation supports students dedicated to a career in public service who currently display excellent leadership and service. Recipients will receive $30,000 towards graduate school. In addition scholars are brought to Washington, D.C. to participate in an internship with the federal government or nationally focused nonprofit organization.
- U.S Citizen
- College Junior; 3.5 GPA or above
- Must be nominated by the University
- In order to be eligible for consideration each student must *
1. Completed Truman on-line sample application submitted
2. Official College transcripts (from all colleges attended or current)
3. Upload a copy of all required statements/essays
4. 3 Letters of recommendation (as outlined by application guidelines) submitted to Dr. Schulze via email (email@example.com)
To apply for this scholarship student’s must be endorsed by the university. To be considered for university endorsement please complete your application by going to http://www.truman.gov/candidates/2018-competition.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.