"Improving Senior Living" Scholarship 2017
The team at CaregiverConnection.org is proud to announce our annual scholarship which awards a selected applicant with a $1,000 scholarship.
Who Are We?
The CaregiverConnection team works to connect you to top notch care providers across the United States. We understand that when it comes to making healthcare decisions for you and your loved ones, it is difficult. We want to help make your search for the best care as easy as it can be.
- Accepting applications: year-round
- Deadline: October 17, 2017 (recurring annually)Scholarship awarded: by October 24, 2017 (recurring annually)
- Amount: $1,000 + recognition on our website*
- *Winner’s essay could be published on caregiverconnection.org with a short bio of the student. Even if you do not win, your essay may still be published with your name attributed as the author.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Open to any students in any major, although this scholarship is ideal for students enrolled in any health care major including but not limited to: Nursing, Physical Therapy, Dental Hygiene, Health Care Administration, Health Sciences, Pre-Med, Speech Language Pathology, etc. Also open to high school students with an acceptance letter to a college or university.
Through this scholarship program, we hope to empower students who are interested in healthcare to think creatively and embrace innovation and improvement within the industry.
How to Apply-
- Write an essay about how your major affects senior care and how you can improve senior living through your area of study. Word count must be a minimum of 800 words.
- Fill out the application below by the deadline (October 17, 2017), and be sure to include the essay you wrote.
- Wait for the “Scholarship awarded” date (October 24, 2017) to find out if you were selected. After the deadline date, you will be notified by email whether you have been selected or not.
For more information and to apply, visit: