Braman Scholars Completion Grant
The Braman Scholars Completion Grant is awarded to students within 30 credits of graduation for up to $1,000. Semester distribution is based on your anticipated graduation date and financial need.
• Be admitted to an undergraduate degree program for the semester of the Braman Scholars Completion Grant. Non-Degree students are not eligible to receive the Braman Scholars Completion Grant.
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 and be within 30 credits of graduation in the semester that the grant is first awarded. You must have a 2.0 GPA and remain on track to graduate to receive the award in subsequent semesters.
• Be enrolled for the appropriate amount of hours and courses needed to graduate and not have any outstanding financial obligations with the University for a previous term.
• Commitment to meeting with your advisor and with a College Life Coaching to implement you academic plan for graduation.
• Funds are limited for the grant. You will be notified if you are selected to receive the grant.
Questions? Contact the Office of Student Success Initiatives at 305-348-8137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.