Undergraduate Admissions - Transfer Academic Achievement Scholarship
The Undergraduate Admissions Transfer Academic Achievement Scholarship is open to qualified first time in college U.S. citizens, permanent residents and international students only.To qualify for academic merit scholarship consideration, students must be admitted to FIU prior to December 1, 2017. Students are strongly encouraged to submit a completed admissions application by November 15 to allow time for the application to be processed.
To be considered, students must submit a completed scholarship application no later than December 15, 2017.
To enter the competition, a student must:
- Be a citizen of the United States , a U.S. lawful permanent resident or international student with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United States
- Meet minimum scholarship requirements
- 3.8 GPA
- Be a transfer student with 60 transferable credit hours or an AA degree completed before term of entry
- Starting in Summer or Fall 2018
- Students impacted by Hurricane Harvey, Irma or Maria should contact the Office of Scholarships should you need special consideration regarding deadlines if your school or home country is unable to send transcripts, letters of recommendation, or administer required tests. We will work with students PRIOR to the deadline, once the scholarship application has closed, applications will not be accepted.
Questions- please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305.348.0349.