Web Design Services- SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Jnb Design provides $1000 scholarship under his scholarship Program 2017/2018. We are Awarding 10 Students this Scholarship.
To be considered for the scholarship Program 2017/2018 students must:
- Plan to attend, or currently be attending, an eligible four-year college or university. (Students attending a community or technical college will be considered if they are transferring to an eligible four-year college/university for the fall of 2017, or if they are planning to complete a bachelor’s degree program offered at the community college.)
- Meeting in-state tuition requirements or Eligibility for state financial aid programs, as defined in RCW 28B.15.012).
- Plan to enroll as a college freshman, sophomore or junior in fall 2017.
- Plan to file or have already filed a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Maintain a minimum 2.90 cumulative high school GPA through fall quarter/semester, if applying as a high school senior.
- Maintain a minimum 2.90 cumulative college GPA through fall quarter/semester, if applying as a college student.
- Plan to enroll or actually be enrolled full-time as a college student, 12 credits per quarter or equivalent for semester.
Write a 800 words Article on “Our Part in Development of Internet in 2017” and email us. The Deadline for the Submission of above article is 10 October 2017.
To apply and for more information, visit: http://jnb-design.com/scholarship-program/