The Adoption Network Law Center Scholarship Program
The Adoption Network Law Center Scholarship Program started in an effort to give back to the adoption community and to show support to Birth Parents and Adoptees who are interested in pursuing higher education.
- Applicant must be a Birth Parent or an Adopted Child
- Applicant must have been accepted to or must be currently enrolled in college, university, vocational, technical or trade school.
How to apply-
- Online Application
- Upload Video (2 minute minimum) demonstrating or explaining how adoption has made an impact on your life.
- Videos can be edgy, funny, bold, simple, serious – or anything in between.
- All videos must be available for viewing on the internet (YouTube or Vimeo preferred) and have a public link to them.
- Deadline: November 1, 2017
To apply and for more information, visit: https://adoptionnetwork.com/adoption-scholarships