AARON J. BORIA, PLLC, LEGAL FIELD SCHOLARSHIP
As criminal defense lawyers we believe that by furthering education in the community this can lead to decreasing criminal activity. We also understand the challenge to pay for a good education. This is why we are happy to announce the Aaron J. Boria, PLLC Scholarship.
Undergraduate students attending an accredited university in the United States with an interest in law school are eligible to apply. Current law school students that are attending an American Bar Association Accredited law school may also apply. Awards will be judged based on content, and educational merit.
In 1,000 words or less tell us the following:
- Why you are interested in the law
- Tell us about your favorite community involvement and why it was your favorite.
- Explain how higher education can help reduce crime in our communities.
- Undergraduate students who are attending an accredited university in the United States with an interest in law school
- Current law school students that are attending an American Bar Association Accredited law school may also apply
- Undergraduates that apply must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Law school students that apply must have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Submit your most recent official college/high school transcript
For more information and to apply, visit: http://thelawyermichigan.com/aaron-j-boria-scholarship/